Win Big at our Silent Auction!
Fancy dinner and an overnight stay in an award-winning Castle hotel? Or how does Two Weeks in a Luxury 6 Bedroom Villa in Florida with £500 spending money sound?
Keep reading to find out how you can be in with the chance to bid on these fantastic prizes, and to help us continue to provide the best possible care for young patients at Scotland's largest children's hospital.
We can't keep quiet about it! Even if you aren’t joining us for our Ladies' Lunch on Sunday 12th June, you can still support our work by bidding on some incredible prizes through our Silent Auction. Do something good and treat yourself in the process!
The link for visiting our silent auction is here.
The link is now live and you can register to bid or pledge. The auction will close at 5pm on Sunday.
We have a fantastic selection of auction items available to bid on. You can view the full list here, but read on for some of the highlights you could bag yourself on Sunday:
- An overnight stay for two with breakfast in the luxurious Crossbasket Castle. Enjoy dinner and paired wines in the fine dining restaurant from the Roux culinary dynasty and soak up the classic and traditional character of this award winning hotel.
- Two Tickets to the Kaiser Chiefs and an Overnight Stay at Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow. On the 11th November, the Kaiser Chiefs will take to the stage at the Ovo Hydro. Bid on this prize today and secure your tickets, and take the hassle out of getting home and stay overnight at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow. Your overnight also includes breakfast!
4 Ball at Royal Troon. Join us at our Royal Troon Golf Day on Thursday 13th October and enjoy a full day event consisting of arrival refreshments, your round of golf and evening meal. If you're not a golfer, this is the perfect gift for Fathers Day.
How You Help
The money raised on the day and through the Silent Auction will support the Theatre Enhancement Project, specifically transforming the parent and children’s waiting area in the theatres department. We are aiming to raise £25,000 on the day to make this happen.
With your support today, we will get closer to offering children and parents a world class experience and surprise them with an incredible and unforgettable environment that will not only help alleviate their stress but also create a positive experience
As well as our Silent Auction, we also have two higher value prizes that are part of our Flash Auction.
- Bidding will only be open on these items for 15 minutes at a specific time on Sunday.
- Anyone who registers to bid via the link above will be sent a text message on Sunday, notifying them that bidding on these flash auction items is just about to open and they can now place their bid.
- Link to the Flash Auction here.
Flash Auction Items
- 'Walk on the Beach' by Gerard Burns. Gerard Burns is one of Scotland’s most recognisable and collectible artists today. Valued at £3,500, Walk on the Beach is the perfect piece to add to your art collection.
- Two Weeks in a Luxury 6 Bedroom Villa in Florida with £500 spending money.
So, what are you waiting for? Get bidding today and help make an incredible difference to the lives of our hospital families.