Touching Lives, Impacting Lifetimes
This conference is funded by The Scottish Government and supported by Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity and UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative. .
Join us on Tuesday, 21st March, 2023 for an online conference on the long term impact of a stay in the Neonatal Unit.
We welcome all staff with experience of working in a Neonatal Unit to this special online event.
Throughout the day, our conference will help you understand:
- The importance of supporting babies and families to have the best possible start in life
- How a neonatal experience impacts a baby and their family in the long term.
You'll hear from our keynote speaker, Mary Coughlin NNP, MS, RNC-E, who will talk about trauma-informed care in the Neonatal Unit and beyond.
Our other fabulous speakers include:
- Catriona Howard: A Parent's Story
- Emily Hills (Clinical specialist OT Neonatal): The Hidden Helping Hand
- Debbie Barnett (Co-ordinator, Milk Bank Scotland): Donor Milk - The Power of Healing
- Alison McFadden (Professor of Mother and Infant Health, University of Dundee) & Karen Tosh (Health Lecturer, University of Dundee): Transitioning from Tube Feeding to Oral Feeding in Premature Infants: Lessons Learned from a Cue Based Feeding Feasibility Study (CUBS)
All delegate fees will be donated to Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity.
Please note, we are having temporary issues with dates displaying on our sign-up forms for events. This event is on March 21, 2023.