Ox & Finch Charity Raffle - Terms & Conditions
Please note the following which make up the terms and conditions of the raffle. It is essential that you are aware of all terms and conditions should you suspect someone operating out with these terms and conditions.
1. By entering into the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents, except for employees of Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity, their families, or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter this promotion.
4. As part of our social responsibility Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone suspected to be under the legal gambling age or if it is suspected that the entrant is not capable of making an informed decision.
5. Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity reserves the right to put a limit on the number of raffle tickets per individual should we suspect problem gambling, fraud, money laundering or any other illegal gambling activity.
6. The Prize for one winner is dinner for 6 with Champagne, Cocktails and Wines at Ox and Finch in their 7th Birthday Raffle Prize Draw. Please note: normal restaurant availability and booking duration rules apply.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. The prize winner will receive a voucher by post entitling them redeem the prize of dinner for 6 with Champagne, Cocktails and Wines at the Ox and Finch restaurant in Glasgow. The address provided for the voucher to be sent to must be a UK address.
9. Draw opens at 12pm on Friday 7th May 2021 and will close at 11pm on Sunday 16th May 2021.
10. The winner will be drawn at random by a random number generator from all valid entries received.
11. The prize draw will take place on Monday 17th May 2021 and the winner will be notified by e-mail or phone. Should Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity be unable to contact the winner for any reason including but not restricted to an invalid email address or phone number, Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity reserves the right to disqualify that entry and select an alternative winner.
12. By entering this promotion, you give permission for Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity to post your first name initial, surname and home town on our site should you win the promotion.
13. The winner of the Prize may be required to participate in publicity.
14. This raffle is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with this raffle. Facebook has no responsibility to entrants or participants of this raffle
Licensed by the City of Glasgow Licensing Board. Promoter: Melissa Sutherland, Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity, 100 Brand Street, Glasgow G51 1DG. Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity would like you to take part in this raffle in a socially responsible way. Gamcare is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice, and counselling to people who are affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice, call their helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk