Thank You for Walking With Us!
Thank you for taking part in Oor Wullie's BIG Walk in support of our young patients!
We hope you had a super day and feel very proud to have taken part in this year's sponsored walk. Once your fundraising is finished, here are the different ways you can send in your sponsorship to us. If you have any questions, please call our team on 0141 212 8750.
Sending in your sponsorship
- Submit your sponsorship through our website. Make sure you choose 'I took part in the Sponsored Walk - Oor Wullie's BIG Walk' for your reason for donating! Submit your sponsorship now >
- Send a cheque or postal order made payable to Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity along with any sponsor forms. Please include your name, address and the route you took part in at Oor Wullie's BIG Walk. Our address is: Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, 100 Brand Street, Glasgow G51 1DG
- You can make an appointment to bring cash or cheques to our Head Office or Fundraising Hub at the main entrance of the Royal Hospital for Children. We can also organise a cheque presentation to celebrate your achievement. Please call to make an appointment on 0141 212 8750.
- To make a payment by credit or debit card over the phone, call us on 0141 212 8750
- Your online fundraising pages will deposit money directly to us, but don't forget to login to your page and set a date for it to close so we know when your fundraising is finished.
We ask that you submit all sponsorship money by Friday 20th September 2019.
Thank you again for your tremendous fundraising efforts, and for making Oor Wullie's BIG Walk such a special day.