Great Scottish Run
Imagine the thrill of running towards the finish line at Glasgow Green, cheered on by thousands.
Time to lace up - the Great Scottish Run is waiting.
By running for Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity, you'll be helping children in hospital just a few miles from the race route.
Every penny you raise will help to fund vital medical equipment, family support services, and innovative research projects that will improve the lives of children across Scotland.
It doesn't matter how experienced you are - we'd love to have you on our team in 2023. Just select 'Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity' on the 'Run for Charity' drop-down menu.
By running for Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity, you'll get:
- Free race entry when you pledge to raise £100 (10k) or £300 (half marathon)
- A technical running top when you raise £100
- Fundraising support from our team
- Lots of cheers along the route
- The chance to see the difference your fundraising makes at the hospital