Grand Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees and volunteers of Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All free entries must be submitted by ordinary first or second class post to Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity, 100 Brand Street, Glasgow G51 1DG and only one entry per postcard is permitted. You must include your name and either your email or telephone number on this postal entry to qualify for entry.
4. Entrants are encouraged to limit purchasing £100 (ONE HUNDRED POUNDS STERLING) worth of entries per person. Any entries purchased beyond this amount may not be accepted by Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity in our commitment towards preventing gambling addictive behaviours.
5. The opening date for entries is at midday on 21st September 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 17:00 on 24th December 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity does not accept entries for the draw online if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 14 January 2022 and prize draw choice will not distinguish between entries made through the free or the paid method of entry.
8. The winner will receive a MINI Electric Level 2 LCI, Cloth Leatherette Black Pearl, CO2 (WLTP) 0 g/km. The vehicle will have accumulated mileage upon delivery. The car shall be owned by Arnold Clark in the first instance, before ownership is transferred to the winner of the prize draw. The car will be taxed and insured by Arnold Clark during their ownership of the car. Arnold Clark will cease to be responsible for tax and insurance upon transfer of ownership to the winner.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 11 February 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. In the event of a delay caused by, or arising from or in relation to, a Coronavirus epidemic or pandemic that prevents or delays notification of the winner, Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity shall notify the winner as soon as reasonable practicable and notify entrants of any delay. Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity shall make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If a winner does not respond to Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity within 20 days of being notified by Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be provided to the winner in person within 20 days of being notified of their win. In the event of a delay caused by, or arising from or in relation to, a Coronavirus epidemic or pandemic that prevents or delays delivery of the prize to the winner, Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity shall notify the winner as soon as reasonably practicable of a delay and arrange for delivery of the prize as soon as reasonably practicable, in accordance with government guidelines relating to a Coronavirus epidemic or pandemic.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The prize is supplied by Arnold Clark, Glasgow via Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity and Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to 100 Brand Street, Glasgow G51 1DG (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity on 0141 212 8750 or at Info@glasgowchildrenshospitalcharity.org. In such circumstances, Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, postpone, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, for example should another lockdown occur preventing opportunities for people to enter our prize draw.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity's - Privacy Statement | Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity (glasgowchildrenshospitalcharity.org). See also condition 14 with regard to the announcement of winners.
19. The prize draw will be governed by Scots law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
20. Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity is the promoter of this prize draw, Headquarters located at 100 Brand Street, Glasgow G51 1DG, Scottish Charity Number SC007856