Run for Scotland's Children
Whether you're lacing up your trainers for the first time or an experienced runner, we'd love you to join our team!
When you run for Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity we'll give you:
- Free race entry (selected races, subject to availability)
- A free technical running top
- Fundraising support from our team
- Support and training guidance
- Lots of cheers along the route!
- An invitation to see the difference your fundraising makes at the hospital.
We have a race for you!
Join us at these fantastic events, or let us know if you're taking part in an event of your own.
> Scottish Half Marathon and 10k | 24th September 2017
> Great Scottish Run 10k or Half Marathon | 30th September - 1st October 2017
> Kelpies Supernova 5k | 10th-12th Novermber 2017
> Santa Dash 5k | December 2017
How to Secure Your Charity Place
Call us on 0141 212 8750 or email Gary from our fundraising team to secure a charity place and to find out more about fundraising. Once you've registered, we'll send you out a fundraising pack with everything you'll need to make your fundraising a success!