Scottish Half Marathon
- Sunday 24th September 2017
We have charity entries at this year's Scottish Half Marathon and 10k!
This flat and fast half marathon starts just outside Edinburgh and takes you along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse.
When you run for our young patients at the Scottish Half Marathon you will receive:
- Free entry to the Half Marathon or 10k
- a complimentary technical top
- a fundraising guide
- support and training guidance
- invitations to our exclusive inspiration evenings
- cheers along the route
- the chance to see the difference your fundraising makes at the children's hospital
How to secure a charity place
To secure one of our charity places for the Half Marathon or 10k, sign-up via the Scottish Half Marathon website. Sign-up now >
Once you have registered, a member of our fundraising team will be in touch to send you a fundraising pack and a charity running top. If you have any questions about running for Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity, please call us on 0141 212 8750 or email Gary from our fundraising team.