How We Help
Every year 160,000 children from Scotland and beyond are treated at the Royal Hospital for Children. Some suffer from minor ailments, while others are fighting for their lives.
Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity raises money to ensure that Scotland's sick children and their families receive the best possible care and experience while at hospital. Now, after 100 years of care at Yorkhill, Scotland's largest children's hospital has moved to a brand new, state of the art facility at the new Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Campus.
Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity sits at the heart of the new Royal Hospital for Children, raising money to support our young patients and their families.
We have already funded more than £5.5 million of enhancements and services at the new children’s hospital, including:
- Innovative medical equipment
- Improvements in child and family facilities
- Pull down beds for parents and carers
- Patient and family support
- Paediatric research and training
- Enhanced play rooms and fun activities for the children
Find out more about the difference that we make to the lives of Scotland's children here.