Fundraising Hub Volunteer
Apply for this position
Our Fundraising Hub is our main point in the hospital, based in the main atrium. It is a space where we sell a mixture of Charity merchandise/toys/games and also a place for patients and families to pop in and learn more about what we do.
Our Hub volunteers assist with the daily running of the shop as well as learning to deal with fundraising advice/requests and dealing with donations.
The Hub is a fantastic space for volunteers to spend their time meeting with lots of amazing people and being fully supported by our Charity Impact Team.
The current vacancies we have for this role are:
- Tuesdays - 9:30am-1pm or 1pm-4pm (there is also the option to do the full day)
- Wednesdays – 1.30pm-4pm
- Fridays – 9.30am-1.30pm
This would be to do the same shift every week.
To be accepted for this role you must:
- Be aged over 18
- Pass a PVG and Occupational Health screening
- Follow all current hospital regulations, be able to wear a mask and follow all hand hygiene procedures.
- Supply two satisfactory references
What we’re looking for:
- Cash handling experience
- Confidence dealing with patients/customers/fundraisers
- Creating a friendly atmosphere
- Keep space clean and tidy
- Unpack and price stock
- Restock shelves when required