Apply for this position
Volunteering with Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity is a fantastic way to boost staff morale and unite your team.
We have unique and exciting corporate volunteering opportunities at the hospital, at our events and in our Head Office, where your team can give their time to help us make a difference.
Your Team Can Support Us
at The Children’s Hospital
- Decorating Days to brighten up the hospital for children and their families
- Supporting hospital events for our young patients
- Running stalls & pop-up shops to spread the word about Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity
in Our Head Office
- Supporting event organisation and preparations
- Fulfilment of fundraising packs to support all kinds of activities
- Helping with office based tasks
at Our Events
- Join the buzz of our events cheer squad
- Support our event crew at a range of exciting events, anything from glamorous dinners to mass participation sporting events
- Help us raise vital funds at collections in some exciting locations around Scotland
Get In Touch
Is your team ready to give their time to make a difference? Find out about our upcoming corporate volunteering opportunities by calling 0141 212 8750 or click apply now to complete our enquiry form.
Looking for more ways for your workplace to show their support? Why not check-out our workplace fundraising ideas!