*EVENT CANCELLED - Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the Great Scottish Run company has taken the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Great Scottish Run. If you have signed up already with us, please look out for further information by email in the coming weeks. We're so grateful for your fantastic support and apologise for any inconvenience caused.*
Join Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity for the Great Scottish Run!
Run with over 15,000 people at the country's biggest running event and make every step count for our young patients.
The Half Marathon and 10k courses start in George Square before taking runners past some of Glasgow’s iconic buildings and parks before their big finish in Glasgow Green.
Whether you're an experienced runner or if this is first race, we'd love you to join our team! With one of our charity places you'll receive:
- Free race entry (selected races, subject to availability)
- A free technical running top
- Fundraising support from our team
- Lots of cheers along the route!
- An invitation to see the difference your fundraising makes at the hospital.