Fundraise At School
Many of the pupils from your school will be familiar with Scotland’s largest children’s hospital, the Royal Hospital for Children, Glasgow. They may have been treated at the hospital themselves, whilst others will have friends or family who have been patients. Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity sits firmly at the heart of the hospital, raising money to ensure that all our young patients and their families receive the very best possible care.
This academic year, please consider supporting Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity.
With your school’s support, we can bring the magic and excitement of the cinema to our boys and girls through our incredible state-of-the-art MediCinema. Based in the hospital, the Yorkhill MediCinema can accommodate beds and wheelchairs, and provides a fun, relaxing and sociable environment where children can enjoy a few hours of fun with their families and friends, as well as escapism from their hospital ward.
Your school should have received a special sticker through the post – but please call us if you need more! Put your Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity sticker on the front of an empty jar and start collecting funds throughout the year. Once the jar is full, why not try one of these fun ideas:
Make Your Money Stretch a Mile…Help all our Young Patients Smile
See how far your pennies stretch by laying them out and attempting to conquer a mile!
The ‘Entrepreneurial Penny Project’ - why not put your artistic talents into action with a competition, turning your pennies into jewellery, crafts or other products that can be sold to friends and family!
FUNdraising ideas for your school
- Multi-coloured Mondays – wear your brightest, most colourful clothes to school!
- Make the Staff Laugh – give the teachers a giggle with a comedy talent show!
- Wacky Wednesdays – get innovative with crazy hairstyles and wonderfully weird clothes!
- Be a Bright Spark and Glow in the Dark – get creative with neon clothes and face paint!
- Form a Band and Lend a Hand – stage your own concert or musical event!
- Hush! – A sponsored silence is always popular with the teachers!
- Lunchtime Film Club – complete with popcorn and fancy dress!
Call our Fundraising Team on 0141 212 8750 to find out how your school can help!