By sponsoring one of our popular corporate or community events, your organisation will be able to make a positive impact on the lives of young patients and their families at Scotland's largest children's hospital, while effectively promoting your brand to thousands of people across the country.
Benefits of Sponsorship
A dedicated member of our Partnerships Team will work closely with your organisation to ensure that your business achieves the best possible results from sponsorship. Benefits of sponsoring a Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity event include:
- Being associated with one of Scotland’s leading children’s charities - a brand that is recognised across the country
- Achieveing your organisation's corporate social responsibility objectives
- Generation of positive publicity and brand awareness to a wider audience through the charity's communication channels
- Boosting staff morale by showcasing your organisation's commitment to supporting a cause which will be close to the hearts of your workforce
- The opportunity to see first-hand the difference your generosity has made with a detailed tour of our work at Scotland's largest children's hospital
What Our Sponsors Say
The Gym Group
We sponsored the 10k Walk in 2016 and it was a super experience for our team. The event presented excellent opportunities to promote The Gym group and attain new customers. The Walk was also a fantastic way to engage staff, with our team thoroughly enjoying getting involved with activities on the day.
We were delighted to be able to support the incredible work the charity does, which many of The Gym Group team have had first-hand experience of, and look forward to further collaboration with Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity in 2017" Scott Donnelly, Regional Manager
“Sponsoring Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity’s Annual Ball was a fantastic opportunity. The event itself was a great way to entertain existing and prospective clients, and sponsoring allowed us to highlight our commitment to supporting projects in the local communities we work in.
“We are delighted to be have been able to support the excellent work of Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, and are proud to have contributed to the success of the Charity’s events.” John Ballantyne, Executive Director
Current Sponsorship Opportunities
We have a number of high profile sponsorship opportunities available including:
To discuss sponsorship opportunities for your business, please contact our Partnerships Team:
0141 212 8750