Volunteering with Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity is a fantastic way to boost staff morale and unite your team.
We have unique and exciting corporate volunteering opportunities at the hospital, at our events and in our Head Office, where your team can give their time to help us make a difference.
Your Team Can Support Us At:
The Children’s Hospital
- Decorating Days to brighten up the hospital for children and their families
- Supporting hospital events for our young patients
- Running stalls & pop-up shops to spread the word about Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity
- Join the buzz of our events cheer squad
- Support our event crew at a range of exciting events
- Help us raise vital funds at collections in locations across Scotland
Our Head Office
- Supporting event preparations and organisation
- Fulfilment of fundraising packs to support all kinds of activities
- Helping with office based tasks
To find out more about ways to volunteer with your workplace, contact our Partnerships Team:
0141 212 8750